Skip to content
Secretary & Treasurer
- Michelle Cassella is a Professional Accountant.
- She has been off-roading since 1992, with many Off Road Women championships, and still enjoys the sport for recreation.
- Currently an avid Dual Sporter, Michelle has attended events in New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, California.
- Member of the New Mexico Off Highway Vehicle Alliance, AMA, and several other off-road organizations.
- AMA National Hare & Hound Women's Champion 96-98.
- AMA/D-37 Women's Desert, Enduro Best of the West Champion 95-99.
- Land Access advocate, Administrator of the District 37 Action Program 99-05.
- CORVA Vice President.
- AMA D-37 VP, Treasurer and Racing Steward.
- AMA D-37 Sportswoman of the Year, 7 times.